I was tagged to do the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge by my YouTube sister, Carrie aka 615carebear!
The rules are simple: do your makeup in three minutes!
I couldn’t believe how quickly time passed! I felt like I was making pretty good time, but the liquid eyeliner was definitely something I couldn’t rush. If I had a little more time, I would have done my brows and set my eyeliner with black shadow but, otherwise, I did everything I wanted to do and was happy with the outcome!
To see the challenge and results, check out the video and pictures below!
– Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Corrector
– Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Pen
– Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
– Benefit Coralista Blush
– L’Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
– Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Shocking Coral
– Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme
Have you tried this challenge? Can you do your makeup in 3 minutes?