Almost a month ago, my friend, the seriously AH-MAZING Kelsey at The Girl Talks tagged me to do this, and I’m finally getting around to doing it now that I actually know other people to tag back! I really enjoyed doing this tag, and I hope you all will too!
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
- Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs.
- You legitimately have to tag.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m obsessed with maxi skirts and dresses.
- I have the entire China Glaze Colours From the Capitol nail polish collection.
- I have never seen a Transformers movie.
- My family has moved four times all within the same county – the name of which is my street address in college.
- I’ve only cosplayed once, but I want to do it again.
- I’m in an Asian sorority and a co-ed fraternity.
- I’ve tried to dye my naturally dark brown hair blonde twice.
- I had a Harry Potter party for my 22nd birthday.
- I like to read and write fan fiction.
- I have 70 floors on Tiny Tower.
- I’m planning on starting a Youtube channel soon ^_^
MY ANSWERS TO KELSEY’S QUESTIONS:
- What is the last book you read? The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Is your hair curly, wavy, or straight? Naturally wavy
- Mac or PC? Mac
- Have you ever purchased and used a Groupon? Yes, several. I love them!
- Do you enjoy cooking? I honestly wish I had more time to do it because when I do, I love it (even if I’m not the best cook)!
- Do you have any pets? I have two cats with me in college and another seven back home.
- WordPress or Blogger? Blogger. I’ved used WordPress before and had to deal with soooo much spam.
- If you had to give up either Facebook or makeup for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Facebook! I use Twitter more anyway, and I’d be such a hot mess without my makeup.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be everything from a farmer, politician, Egyptologist, and actress.
- Do you have any scars? How did you get them? I have one on my forehead from a burn I got as a child and one on my right arm where one of our cats bit me. It looks like a vampire or snake bite which is kind of cool.
- Dream job? Publicist for a fashion/beauty/entertainment company <3
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Do you have a nickname? Yes, Manda/y, Manda Panda (self-explanatory) and Banana (inside joke with my line sisters)
- Have you ever subscribed to a beauty box and if so which one/s? As of right now, I am subscribed to Birchbox, MyGlam, Eco-Emi, and Julep Maven.
- Favorite YouTuber? Obsessed with missglamorazzi and jennamarbles
- Which song is currently stuck in your head? Fun.’s “We Are Young” and Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know”
- Morning or night person? Definitely night.
- Celebrity crush? Ian Somerhalder <3
- If you could visit any country, where would you go? Tokyo, Japan
- What was your first job? Worked concession at the movie theater
- Favorite childhood tv shows? The Power Rangers and Sailor Moon were my life.
- What food could you eat everyday and not get tired of? Pho! (a Vietnamese noodle soup) sooo good!!
- Last movie you saw? Cabin in the Woods – simply amazing. Joss doesn’t disappoint.
- Becca – Back for Tea
- Taylor – Girl Meets Beauty
- Nicola – Nikscritsx
- Holly – Blog of a Cosmetics Junkie
- Sashka – My Beauty Memoirs
- Nadine – College Girl
- Sophie – Duck and Egg
- Joy – A Vintage Joy
- Kayley – Lavender Blush Beauty
- Lucy – Lucinda Baby Doll
- JoJo – Forever in Pink
Can’t wait to see the responses!! ^_^