I’ve had it for a while, but it’s just recently I have realized the amazing-ness that is Instagram. For those who don’t know, it’s a free app (click HERE to download) that allows you to take pictures (reminiscent of polaroids), apply a filter, and then share them on various social networking sites. I’ve decided that every so often (hopefully once a week), I’ll give you guys a sneak peek into what I’m up to via Instagram. Here’s the first batch of pics, enjoy!
- My sorority had a Secret Santa gift exchange at our Christmas potluck. My Secret Santa knew me all too well and got me a pink leopard print shower wrap and mini cupcake forks.
- My Big saw this Audrey Hepburn-cat journal and thought of me <3
- My boyfriend and I went to Kiku’s for sushi. I ordered my favorite – sweet potato sushi with eel sauce.
- I loved this skull-shaped glass bottle.
- It can be so hard to study when all you can hear is your adorable snoring kitty next to you.
- My little, Jillie, made me this amazing Tiffany’s-inspired paddle.