One of my favorite moments from the whole trip was coming around this big rock during our hike and suddenly right in front of us – the most gorgeous waterfall complete with accompanying rainbow reveals itself. It was simply breathtaking. Just like the rest of Yosemite, photos don’t do it justice.
- Heat protectant (Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray)
- Hair spray (Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Spray)
- Curling iron (1 1/4″ Hot Tools Curling Iron)
- Bobby pins (store brand)
- Cupcakes from Lucy & Leo’s
- To FINALLY see Black Swan (or 127 Hours)
- A nerdy necklace from Casstasstrophe
- A cute, nerdy plushie
- Godiva chocolate-covered strawberries
- Wildfox Couture Big Love oversize sweatshirt in Witchberry
- Pink roses
- Purr by Katy Perry Eau de Parfum
- To rewatch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- To no longer be sick!!!
I love shipping! I never set out to do it, but once I fall in love with the idea of two characters together, I ship it and I ship it HARD. The pairings I’m featuring here have all at one point been an OTP (one true pairing) of mine.
For Valentine’s Day, I kept my work outfit casual and comfy. My white, red heart sweatshirt from Wildfox Couture was perfect for the day and is easily the most comfortable top I own. To edge it up a little, I paired it with my BCBGeneration fanx leather pants along with my Vince Camuto boots and Michael Kors rose gold watch. I used thebalm’s Nude’tude palette for my eyes and my recently purchased Revlon lip butter in Red Velvet for my lips. Super simple, but I got a lot of compliments 🙂
What did you wear on Valentine’s Day?
1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat?
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory?
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?
5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit?
9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
Valentine’s Day is this Monday!! As my first ever Valentine’s Day with a significant other, you can imagine how excited I am. As I wait for the day to come, I’ve put together a little Valentine’s Day Wishlist (I had to strongly refrain myself from putting Andrew Garfield on the list). My number one wish would be for me to finally be over and done with this nasty flu, but I know whether that happens or not *crosses fingers*, I’m sure to have a wonderful V-Day because I’m with such an awesome guy *cue awws*.