Wow!! How is it June already? That means we’re almost halfway through the year – crazy! I see a lot of blogs post a list of goals for each month and thought I would start doing the same, dividing them into personal and blogging goals. Better late than never! Here we go!
1. Get a lob hair cut – I’ve had long hair my whole life so I’m more than a little nervous about cutting it short, but my hair is so damaged, I really do feel like I need to just chop it off. I’m also excited to try out this trendy cut.
2. Sew something – I just learned how to use my sewing machine, and I can’t wait to start making my own clothes and cosplay outfits.
3. Plan a trip – I was hoping to visit my family back home in Florida this month but I don’t think my health is going to allow it 🙁 I’m still itching to do some kind of travel so even if it doesn’t happen this month, I still want to plan something for later on this year (and hopefully I’ll feel better then).
4. Work out – I’ve been so weak, I really want to start strengthening up my body little by little. Even if I can’t do any cardio, I’m well enough now where I should be able to do some low impact exercises each day.
5. Film a YouTube video – I miss filming videos for my Youtube channel! I’d love to start up again.
1. Post two outfit posts – I’d love to do more, but just trying to be realistic.
2. Start making Pinterest graphics to go with my posts – I’m still trying to figure out how to make my blog more Pinterest-friendly – this should help!
3. Host/participate a giveaway – I haven’t done one in years! Would love to give back to the readers and connect with fellow bloggers!
4. Create a media kit – It’s probably about time I do this! I have no idea where to start, but luckily there are some great resources out there!
What are some of your goals this month?
Linking up with Monthly Goals Link Up