This week’s Sunday Social is all about childhood memories:
1. Did you sleepwalk as a child? Nope, but I’ve been told I gnash my teeth – yikes!
2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house? I often thought about running away because I didn’t have the best relationship with mom. I think I only ever managed to leave the house once though. I wandered around the neighborhood for a bit (which I remember being pretty scared) and then came back because I was hungry haha.
3. Did you have any imaginary friends? I think I tried a couple times, but could never keep it up. I always had my sister there to play with anyway so there really wasn’t a need to have one.
4. Did you ever go toilet papering? Not as a child…
5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch? Nope. I was more strict on myself than my parents. No PG-13 movies for me until I was actually 13 (Jurassic Park being the exception).
What are some of your childhood memories?