Here are a couple of the good and not so good things in my life this week. I actually had a hard time coming up with “Crappies” so I’m going to take that as a sign of a good week!
– I hit 300+ subscribers on my Youtube channel! If you haven’t checked it out yet, it’s youtube.com/geekyfashionista. I make beauty/fashion/random videos (trying to upload twice a week) that I usually post here as well. Feel free to drop by and comment, like, or subscribe 😀
– I got free Chili in Times Square for lunch on National Chili Day (February 28)! I’m always a fan of free food, especially when it’s chili on a, excuse my pun, chilly day haha XD
– With a little help from The Container Store (my slightly OCD sister would be heaven at this place), I finally organized my tiny room! Pictures coming up in a blog post soon!
– THE Elle Fowler responded to my question during the live Blush Q&A on Facebook! I asked who was her beauty icon and she responded Blake Lively – who I think is a great choice!
– Starting TODAY I’m making a point to exercise more and eat better. I’ve been sooo bad to my body lately, and I’m ready to make a change. I plan on doing this by joining a gym today (my roommates go to this nice one that’s only $20 a month – a steal by NYC standards), doing yoga classes with my friend Chandra at least every Monday (a place by her apartment offers free classes), and doing a Blogilates workout at least three times a week (my friend Abigail got me hooked). I’ll try to keep you all updated with my progress! ^^
– My iPhone has been really laggy lately and sometimes just freezes altogether, has this happened to any of you guys? What did you do? Should I take it to the Apple store? =/
– My apartment ran out of toilet paper again… >.< but we got some more a couple hours later so it wasn’t nearly as bad as last time where it was 2-3 days and we through all our tissues and paper towels and then had to resort to napkins lol.
– My split ends are sooooo bad. I don’t know if I can wait until my March 18th appointment. I made that appointment a month ago asking for their next available opening for a simple trim…*sigh* Is that normal for NYC or did they do that purpose since I told them I had bought a Lifebooker certificate – which means I only paid $20 for a $80 cut)?