If you don’t know what Influenster is, it’s a FREE program where once you sign up, you can take surveys and earn badges that can qualify you to receive various FREE VoxBoxes full of sample-sized, and very often full-sized products, to try and review.
- NYC IndividualEyes in Dark Shadows – I’m a sucker for smokey eye palettes, and I loved that not only did this come with four shadows but also a primer and illuminator. The primer definitely makes a difference when you put the shadows on. I’m a fan of the NYC brand (I LOVE their Sunny Bronzer), but I had yet to try their eyeshadow palettes so I was very excited to see this in my box. The back label also lifts up to give helpful instructions on where to apply the shadows.
- Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit – Although I have received fake lashes in my MyGlam bag, I have yet to use them or any other fake lashes..ever. One thing I wish the MyGlam lashes had came with was lash glue so I was very happy to see that this kit came with glue and an applicator. I actually ended up using these last weekend and was happily surprised with how easy they were to use. I also liked that they are made of human hair and looked pretty natural. Even though it was for Halloween, I didn’t want it to look super obvious that I was wearing falsies.
- Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake – I recognized the scent immediately when I opened my box and couldn’t be happier. I already own the full-size candle and I LOVE it! Pumpkin and Cupcake? What a perfect combination. This mini candle is so cute and is perfect for small spaces or for people who have trouble burning through the full-size candles (don’t be fooled by it’s size, the scent can definitely fill a room). Plus it came with a bonus coupon!
- EBOOST Daily Health Booster in Orange – This immunity supplement will be perfect for the winter especially because I have the weakest immune system! Whenever I feel a cold coming up, I break out the Emergen-C, Airborne, and Naked Juices. I’ll be sure to give this a try at the first sign of a sore throat or other cold symptom. I wish I got another flavor besides Orange though…
- Goodie Simple Style Spin Pin – Just used this for the first time today, and I must say it is amazing!! I am horrible at making buns but with these little helix-shaped pins, I am a bun-making pro. I couldn’t believe how simple and easy to use they were! And it really does hold your hair in place nice and secure! Seriously, if this works for me, anyone can do it.
- Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream – I have naturally wavy hair although I often straighten it. I’ve heard good things about this brand, and I can’t wait to see how this defines my waves. It’s infused with natural grape seed and jasmine and smells amazing.
- BONUS: Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion and Night Cream – I’m familiar with the Boots brand but haven’t used their skincare items yet. I have Combination skin not Normal/Dry but I’m still interested in seeing what this does for my skin.