Mother’s Day (May 13th) is only a week away and if you’re still looking for some gift ideas, here are a few that will show Mom just how much you appreciate her.
- Kindle ($79) – A perfect gift for mom! With this baby, she can now store and read everything from her favorite magazines and cookbooks to even The Hunger Games all in one place.
- Julep Maven Mother’s Day Mani Essentials ($36.99) – Pamper your mom with this manicure set which includes cuticle oil and two lovely polishes: Kelly, a pretty blush and Eva, a gorgeous raspberry color.
- LUSH “Thanks Mum” Gift Set ($26.95) – Who doesn’t love LUSH? Treat your mom to this amazing gift set that includes their best-selling Dream Cream hand and body lotion, a Tiny Hands hand serum, a limited edition Madame Butterfly reusable bubble bar and a Sugar Scrub.
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Gift Set ($30) – This little tub is filled with the exotic and floral B&BW signature scent’s shower gel, body lotion, fragrance mist, triple moisture body cream, and a small sponge.
- Mamma Mia on Blu-Ray ($11.97) – Enjoy a movie night with your mom singing along to the catchy tunes of ABBA in this fun musical favorite.
- Anthropologie Trousseau Apron ($38) – Mom won’t mind cooking dinner wearing this elegant ruffled apron.
- Clarisonica Mia2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System in Pink ($149) – Everyone, even mom, wants perfect skin. Help her achieve that with this miracle product…and grab one for yourself too while you’re at it.
- J.Crew Printed Summer Scarf ($59.50) – Your mom will look effortlessly stylish and ready for summer in this lovely printed scarf that would make the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.
- TOMS Mother’s Day Vegan Classics ($54) – These super cute and comfy shoes are perfect for the busy mom always on the go. Online exclusive. Comes in either white or navy.
What are you doing for your mom this Mother’s Day?