Christmas is just around the corner, and many of us are still scrambling to find last minute Christmas gifts for our loved ones. But what about those less fortunate than us? Wouldn’t it be nice to help make their Christmas a little brighter in our own small way? Well, here are 15 super affordable gifts that do double duty as they all benefit a charity in some way. Get those last minute Christmas gifts, and if you decide to get yourself a little something as well, don’t feel guilty – you’re helping to make the world a better place.
- St. Jude’s Laptop Bag (Lucky Brand, $35) –100% of this stylish laptop bag’s net profits will go towards benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- L’Oreal Paris Color of Hope Eye Makeup in Bouquet of Strength – (L’Oreal, $9) – $1 from each item sold goes to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.
- Eye Wish Palette (Smashbox, $45) – Purchasing this limited edition Smashbox makeup palette (worth $240) will help a child fight a life-threatening illness through the Children’s Miracle Network.
- Organic Shea Butter Hand Lotion (Out of Africa, $6) – Your purchase will help provide education to children in West Africa and supports PBS educational programs.
- St. Jude’s Gumball Machine (Juicy Couture, $25) – 100% of the net profits of this adorable gumball machine will benefit the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Soft Hands, Kind Heart Hand Cream (The Body Shop, $7) – 100% of net proceeds will go to ECPAT to help stop sex trafficking of children and young people.
- Love Lisa SPF 15 Lip Balm (Too Faced, $16) – A large portion of the sales will go towards helping to find a cure for melanoma disease.
- Last Letters Home DVD (HBO, $20) – The net proceeds will benefit the families of soldiers who have died in military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere since 9/11.
- Breast Cancer Crusade Strap Watch (Avon, $15) – 100% of the net profits will be donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
- Rachel Roy Tote UNICEF Charity Tote (Shop Bop, $20) – For each of these totally cute bags sold, designer Rachel Roy will donate $20 to the US Fund for UNICEF in support of food relief efforts in Pakistan.
- Brow Marker in taupe (Laura Geller, $23) – A portion of the proceeds will help fund research solutions for lung cancer.
- Satya Tree of Life Necklace (Satya Jewelry, $45) – 100% of the net proceeds of this beautiful necklace designed by actress Kristen Bell (adore her) will go towards Invisible Children’s programs in Uganda.
- Silver Glitter Women’s Shoes (TOMS, $54) – For every pair of shoes sold, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. Why not try these stylish pair?
- St. Jude’s “Give Thanks” Shirt (DKNY Jeans, $24) – Look good while you’re doing good like Jennifer Aniston! 100% of net profits benefits the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Destined For Smoothness Gift Set (Aveda, $51) – Your purchase will help support communities protecting the rainforest in Columbia. (Sorry, I realized after I had made the collage that it was over $50)
I’m so tempted to buy all of these! Seriously! My favorites are the Rachel Roy tote, Kristen Bell necklace, and Juicy Couture gumball machine! How cute! How about you? Know any other “gifts that give back?” Comment and let me know!